Had a little too much fun in the sun? Never fear, essential oils are here to save the day! Use this easy recipe to soothe your skin after sun exposure.
What You will Need:
- 16-ounce glass spray bottle
- 1 cup aloe vera juice
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E
- 8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 8 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 8 drops Peppermint essential oil
Note: You canfind Aloe Vera Juice at your local health food store.
Combine all ingredients into a glass spray bottle. Shake to combine. You’re done!