The Essential Oils Bar is your local, family-owned destination for essential oils, wellness products, and a DIY Blending Bar!
The Essential Oils Bar is your source for essential oils, wellness products, and a revolutionary DIY Essential Oils Bar
The idea behind our Essential Oils Bar is simple - we want to empower people to take control of their health using essential oils in a safe, simple, and effective way. We want to create a destination for essential oils enthusiasts to visit and explore new oils, products and even create their own essential oil blends!
With recipes developed with Janet Roark, DVM, you'll be able to whip up some beneficial sprays for your dog or cat using just a few simple ingredients along with beneficial essential oils!
Spring is a perfect time to not only refresh your home, but to also cleanse and reboot your body and mind!
Come learn more about essential oils and make your own natural rollerball blends for:
- embracing love, gratitude, clarity, harmony and confidence
- releasing feelings of worry, sadness, grief, fury and suffering
- and much more!
Learn how to use CPTG essential oils to create flavorful, healthy foods! This class will cover the basics of essential oils, as well as useful advice on how to incorporate essential oils into your daily cooking.
Did you know that you can use essential oils to enhance the flavor of your favorite dishes, as well as add valuable health benefits? Essential oils have many uses, and in this class we will focus on how to use essential oils in cooking.
FREE to attend and learn about the oils! This workshop is great for those new to essential oils and those who already use them. The “Essentially Well” Make & Take Kit is targeted for adult use with or without foot reflexology points. You'll receive a recipe sheet and foot reflexology chart for your own use. Recipes were developed with a Certified Reflexologist & Aromatherapist.
16009 60th Street East
Sumner, WA 98390
12 PM to 5 PM
Featured Blog Posts
Serious about enhancing your health with essential oils? Let us help you get started with a wholesale account!
Are you ready to take control of your health? We have made it easy to get started! Here is a breakdown of the benefits of becoming a Wellness Advocate with the Essential Oils Bar team:
- Choose your own Starter Kit and your $35 membership fee will be waived OR pay the membership fee and customize your own kit.
- Wholesale pricing on all essential oils + wellness products - that's 25-55% off retail prices! (This is a big deal, you guys!)
- Access to the incredible Loyalty Rewards Program - do you like free stuff? Well, you'll LOVE the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)! Earn points with every purchase to redeem for essential oils. Doesn't get much better than that!
- When you sign up with our team, you will also receive a completely FREE Wellness Consultation with one of our essential oils experts! This is super awesome because we will show you how to use each and every oil you get, and you'll be an essential oils expert in no time.
- You get your very own website to share the oils with friends and family + you'll be all set if you decide to earn a little (or a lot!) of extra income - of course, there is no obligation to sell or share but many people don't mind the extra money! (P.S. Many people on our team have their monthly orders paid for with the money they earn - so cool!)
- Earn shipping credits back in the form of points to use for more free oils!
- Access to all of the Instant Expert™ class materials + Wellness Collections™ - this is a SUPER special deal because it's limited to just the people who sign up on our team!
- If all of this sounds great to you, click the button below to get started OR give us a call so we can help you through the process! It's pretty simple, but we're here to assist you if you need help selecting your Starter Kit or if you have any questions.
The Wholesale Option Isn't your thing? No Problem!
You can always purchase retail from our Online Store or at the Essential Oils Bar in Sumner, WA, and know that you are supporting a local, family-owned business!